Delivery Drivers Needed for Evening Meals on Wheels!
Contact: Addie Endreson, Evening Meals on Wheels (EMOW) Manager
Help ensure that no senior in your neighborhood goes hungry by joining our team of volunteer delivery drivers. Whether you’re retired, a student needing service hours, a parent looking for a family-friendly activity, or searching for something fun to do after work, we hope you will consider this opportunity. Groups are encouraged to join!
Once a week, every other week, or serve as a substitute as needed
One hour between 4:00pm and 6:00pm on weekdays
Madison, Middleton, Fitchburg, Sun Prairie, and Monona. Click here to see a map of our routes.
Meals can be picked up at one of several convenient locations near you:
- Monona: Lake Edge United Church of Christ, 4200 Buckeye Road
- Northeast Side: Tennyson Senior Living Community, 1936 Tennyson Lane
- West Side: The Gardens Retirement Community, 602 North Segoe Road
- West Side: Midwest Family Broadcasting, 730 Rayovac Drive
- Fitchburg: McKee Park Apartments, 2931 Chapel Valley Road
- Let us know your preferred delivery area and availability by calling 608.204.0923 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete our volunteer application. To ensure the safety of our clients, we conduct background checks on all of our volunteers.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance are required.
|Michael Baer, one of our longest-serving volunteers, was interviewed about his involvement with Evening Meals on Wheels on Talking Fitchburg. Click on the photo to watch the interview!|
|Bill Holman, one of our substitute drivers, was interviewed on an earlier program with Talking Fitchburg. Click on the photo to watch the interview!|
Check out what the Wolowik Family has to say about their volunteer experience!
To learn more, contact us at 608.204.0923 or email@example.com