Delivery Drivers Needed for Evening Meals on Wheels!
Contact: Addie Endreson, Evening Meals on Wheels (EMOW) Manager
Help ensure that no senior in your neighborhood goes hungry by joining our team of volunteer delivery drivers. Whether you’re retired, a student needing service hours, a parent looking for a family-friendly activity, or searching for something fun and meaningful to do after work, we hope you will consider this opportunity. Groups are encouraged to join!
Looking to give back around the holidays? Consider delivering meals during the lunch hour on Thanksgiving Day! Family and friends are encouraged to come along and enjoy the time with you.
Once a week, every other week, or serve as a substitute as needed
One hour between 4:00pm and 6:00pm on weekdays
Madison, Middleton, Fitchburg, Sun Prairie, and Monona. Click here to see a map of our routes.
Meals can be picked up at one of several convenient locations near you:
- Monona: Lussier Family East YMCA, 711 Cottage Grove Road
- Northeast Side: Tennyson Senior Living Community, 1936 Tennyson Lane
- West Side: The Gardens Retirement Community, 602 North Segoe Road
- West Side: Midwest Family Broadcasting, 730 Rayovac Drive
- Fitchburg: McKee Park Apartments, 2931 Chapel Valley Road
- Let us know your preferred delivery area and availability by calling 608.204.0923 or emailing email@example.com.
- Complete our community volunteer application. To ensure the safety of our clients, we conduct background checks on all of our volunteers.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance are required.
|Michael Baer, one of our longest-serving volunteers, was interviewed about his involvement with Evening Meals on Wheels on Talking Fitchburg. Click on the photo to watch the interview!|
|Bill Holman, one of our substitute drivers, was interviewed on an earlier program with Talking Fitchburg. Click on the photo to watch the interview!|
Check out what the Wolowik Family has to say about their volunteer experience!
To learn more, contact us at 608.204.0923 or firstname.lastname@example.org