Your Support Makes a Difference
Help us help elders and adults with disabilities in our community. Independent Living is asking you to support our mission with a financial gft. Our programs:
- delivered 33,000 hot, nutritious meals to seniors last year through Evening Meals on Wheels;
- conducted nearly 120 home safety assessments to help seniors identify and modify changes to keep them safe at home;
- helped more than 400 seniors and adults with disabilities with personal care including bathing assistance and companion care, and
- provided 202 apartment homes for seniors.
Be a part of a greater community and make a collective impact. Donate today.
- To make a gift online, please click on the Donate button.
- Choose between donating by PayPal or by credit card.
- Indicate this is a Giving Tuesday gift by clicking on the “special instructions” link and typing a note.
Donations by check are welcome, too. Checks, made payable to Independent Living, Inc., may be sent to 2970 Chapel Valley Rd., Ste 203, Madison, WI 53711.
Thank you for your support!
|Credit Card: to pay using a credit card (minimum $10.00)|
Building Independent Futures
Building Independent Futures capital campaign is dedicated to Tennyson Senior Living Community. When all phases of construction are complete, Tennyson will be a thriving community with independent apartments, memory care and assisted living accommodations. Located at 1936 Tennyson Lane–near Warner Park–the assisted living wing is open and accepting its first residents. Now it’s time to focus on building a wing with independent living apartments. Please help us create more senior living options with a gift to Building Independent Futures! A brochure and pledge form are provided below for your review. If you have any questions about the project or making a donation, please call Brian Miller, CEO, at 608-274-7900. Thank you for your gift in helping us Build Independent Futures for seniors in Dane County!
If you would like to learn of other ways to give to Independent Living, Inc. please click on Planned Giving.
In-kind gifts are always welcome. Please click on Wish List to see what our current needs are.