#GivingTuesday November 27th
#GivingTuesday is a day and a movement that inspires people to take action to improve their communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they believe in, and help create a better world. This year, #GivingTuesday is November 27th.
Independent Living, Inc. is asking you to support our mission with a #GivingTuesday gift. Our programs:
- delivered 33,000 hot, nutritious meals to seniors last year through Evening Meals on Wheels;
- conducted nearly 200 home safety assessments to help seniors identify and modify changes to keep them safe at home;
- helped 180 seniors and adults with disabilities with personal care including bathing assistance and companion care, and
- provided 202 apartment homes for seniors.
Be a part of a greater community and make a collective impact. Donate today.
- To make a gift online, please click on the Donate button.
- Choose between donating by PayPal or by credit card.
- Indicate this is a Giving Tuesday gift by clicking on the “special instructions” link and typing a note.
Donations by check are welcome, too. Please make your check payable to Independent Living, Inc. and note “Giving Tuesday” on the memo line. Checks may be sent to Independent Living, Inc., 2970 Chapel Valley Rd., Ste 203, Madison, WI 53711.
Thank you for your support!
|Credit Card: to pay using a credit card (minimum $10.00)|
Building Independent Futures
Building Independent Futures capital campaign is dedicated to Tennyson Senior Living Community. When all phases of construction are complete, Tennyson will be a thriving community with independent apartments, memory care and assisted living accommodations. Located at 1936 Tennyson Lane–near Warner Park–the assisted living wing is open and accepting its first residents. Now it’s time to focus on building a wing with independent living apartments. Please help us create more senior living options with a gift to Building Independent Futures! A brochure and pledge form are provided below for your review. If you have any questions about the project or making a donation, please call Brian Miller, CEO, at 608-274-7900. Thank you for your gift in helping us Build Independent Futures for seniors in Dane County!
If you would like to learn of other ways to give to Independent Living, Inc. please click on Planned Giving.
In-kind gifts are always welcome. Please click on Wish List to see what our current needs are.