Segoe Gardens Assisted Living
606 North Segoe Road
Madison, WI 53705
With just 16 units, this senior assisted living community in Madison is a cozy place to call home. Segoe Gardens is a wonderful option for frail elders, with all the care, comfort and services you need. Life here means you have 24 hour assistance from caregivers, nursing oversight, medication management, chef-prepared meals and more. It is part of a senior living campus on the near west side of Madison, conveniently located near entertainment, parks, shopping and restaurants just perfect for family outings.
- A library and numerous lounges throughout the building to encourage visits with family and friends.
- Opportunities to bring neighbors together socially.
- Events and activities to encourage active living and lifelong learning.
The monthly fee includes all utilities, around-the-clock staffing, three meals daily, nurse visits, medication management, housekeeping, assistance with personal care, daily activities, alarmed doors for security and satellite TV.
- Private Dining Room
- Gated Outdoor Garden
- Library/Computer Lab/Learning Center
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Wellness and Foot Care Clinic
- Contemplation Area
- Guest Meals/Guest Apartment
Segoe Gardens is an assisted living community licensed in Wisconsin as a CBRF, a community based residential facility. This community shares a campus with The Gardens independent senior apartments in Madison.