McKee Park Apartments is an exceptional, well maintained income-based apartment community in Fitchburg for independent seniors age 62 and better. This affordable community has numerous amenities and conveniences including:
- Utilities included in rent (air conditioning / heat / electric / water & sewer)
- Computer lab with webcams and internet access
- Spacious community room for resident and family gatherings
- On-site beauty salon
- Professional snow removal and on-site maintenance
- Laundry room on each floor
- Raised garden beds
- Private parking
- Wonderful location –
- Across the street from McKee Farms Park which features musical performances and festivals during the summer
- Walking distance to a pharmacy and restaurants
- 5-minute drive to major grocery stores, US Post Office, more restaurants and additional shopping
- See a sample floor plan
At McKee Park Apartments, we work hard to do more than provide a safe place to live. We foster a sense of community through weekly and monthly opportunities to meet and relax together. Activities include:
- Morning coffee gatherings
- Monthly newsletter
- Birthday parties
- Community potlucks
- Musical performances
- Trivia, Name that Tune, and more!
In addition to our amenities and community inspiring activities, McKee’s property manager also functions as a Services Coordinator for such needs as:
- Pearl Vision Give Back program for those without vision coverage
- Transportation referrals
- Navigating insurance paperwork
- Internet assistance
- Healthcare coverage options
- Food pantry programs
McKee Park Apartments are Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) financed. We base our rent structure on income with qualified residents paying 30% of their adjusted gross income as rent, including utilities.
The property has 41 well designed, one-bedroom apartments for adults, ages 62 and older. Pets may be welcome on a case by case basis.
To start your new life at McKee Park Apartments, please call 608.273.9330 today. We look forward to hearing from you!