A rewarding career awaits you!
Independent Living, Inc. is seeking a maintenance technician with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and general building maintenance skills to work at one of our senior living communities in Madison. Regular hours will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with rotating “on call” responsibilities. Periodic travel to other locations within Dane County will be required. Prior experience working with an older adult population will be considered a plus!
Essential functions include:
- Experience in the areas of heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing and general building maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and deal with various maintenance matters
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- This role is required to take “on call” responsibilities during evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Compensation based on experience
- Employment includes health insurance (employer/employee contribution), sick pay, paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement plan participation and flexible benefit plan (subject to plan waiting periods and eligibility criteria)
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a maintenance capacity
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- Proof of a good driving record and auto liability insurance
- Must also be willing to receive or show documentation of receiving (or medical or religious waiver) the influenza vaccine annually.
Start a rewarding career with us today.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!Apply Now