Independent Living, Inc. Welcomes Gowri Sriskandarajah to Board
Written by Admin | December 26, 2017 | In The News
Independent Living, Inc. welcomes Gowri Sriskandarajah as the newest member of the nonprofit organization’s board of directors. Sriskandarajah retired in September 2016 as senior financial analyst from American Family Insurance, where she had worked since 2007. A licensed CPA, she previously worked for Madison Metropolitan School District, Legislative Audit Bureau and McNally CPAs and Family Business Consultants. She has a bachelor’s in business administration from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business, where she was a Top 10 graduate. Her family includes two sons and three granddaughters.
Also serving on the board of directors are:
- Brent Lindell, board president and market manager with Savant Capital Management;
- Tom Shorter, vice president and attorney with Godfrey & Kahn;
- Douglas Stoffels, board secretary/treasurer and financial analysis manager at American Family Insurance;
- Jocelyn DeWitt, board member and senior vice president/chief information officer with UW Health;
- Herb Held, board member and director of government programs at WPS Health Insurance;
- Loretta Himmelsbach, board member and retired nonprofit executive;
- Jo Hoffman, board member and president of BR Diamond Suite;
- Jonathan Jaffery, MD, board member and chief population health officer at UW Health;
- Frank Staniszewski, board member and retired nonprofit executive;
- and Jane Voichick, board member and professor emerita from UW-Madison.
Independent Living, Inc. is a local, non-profit, multi-service agency assisting seniors and adults with disabilities. Established in 1973, ILI offers comprehensive in-home services including Evening Meals on Wheels; Medicare-certified home health care, and retirement communities in Madison, Fitchburg and Sun Prairie.