If you have strong hospitality instincts and enjoy working with older adults, consider joining our team as a Server. The purpose of this role is to serve fresh meals and to ensure that the dining room is a warm and welcoming place for residents to enjoy meals together. This is an hourly, full-time position with a wage range of $10 to $12 per hour. Hours are 40 per week. Must be available to work every other weekend.
- Work with a team to plate and serve meals in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Ensure that dining areas are clean and inviting.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist residents with meal selections, meal counts, and table assignments.
- Responsible for set up and clean up of dining room and serving area.
- Follow proper sanitation guidelines.
Benefits include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, and retirement plan participation.
- Prior serving experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Madison/Dane County public health requirements preferred.
- Experience working with older and disabled adults is a plus.
Enjoy building your career with us.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer