Does working at a brand-new, award-winning facility appeal to you? If, so consider joining our team at Tennyson Senior Living Community on Madison’s Northeast Side. Tennyson Senior Living Community was selected as the Best New Development by a national panel of judges for In Business magazine’s 2019 Commercial Design Awards!
Your role would be to ensure that our residents are cared for with respect, dignity, and compassion. This is an hourly, non-exempt position with a starting wage of $13 per hour. Additional pay is available for overnights, weekends, and holidays. We offer training reimbursement.
- Provide assistance with daily living activities.
- Administer medications.
- Monitor residents’ physical and emotional needs.
- Facilitate socialization and activity opportunities.
- Ensure that residents’ households and common areas are clean and comfortable.
- Assist with meal preparation.
- Promote resident safety.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and in-service sessions.
- Must be willing to pick up shifts.
Benefits are prorated and include: paid time off, health, dental, life, flex, and 403b.
- Six months’ documented experience working with vulnerable adults.
- Standard Precautions Certification is required.
Duties may be performed at any of our senior living communities, public spaces or outdoors.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer