A rewarding career awaits you!
If you are looking for a rewarding job opportunity in the medical field, consider joining our team as a RN. We are looking for an individual to provide patient care using the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patients’ health status. Prior experience working with the elderly is a plus.
Essential functions include:
- Conduct initial nursing assessment of patients, as needed, determining health care needs, coordinating necessary services and developing plan of care with physician, patient, family and involved health care team members.
- Develop patient care goals with patient and family members working toward discharge to independent care when possible. Change goals and coordinate needed changes in patient’s services as the patient’s needs change. Communicate changes to patient, family and all involved health care team members
- Implement patient care plan by giving direct patient care and providing clinical supervision of other members of the health care team.
- Consult with physician and other health care providers when resources are needed to assure optimal health of patient. Notify physician immediately of change in patient status. Follow-up communications with physician by submitting verbal orders for MD signature.
- Instruct patient and involved care providers on health care needs, medications, treatments and procedures.
- Rotate on-call duties with other RNs.
- Nursing Degree from an accredited school, BSN preferred
- Current Wisconsin RN License
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!