A rewarding career awaits you!
Based in Madison and primarily servicing Dane County, we are a not for profit organization providing senior communities and in-home care allowing our clients to experience the independence they desire, with the support that they need.
We are looking for a Leasing Manager who can serve as the point of contact for all residency inquiries. The Leasing Manager will facilitate the entire process of occupancy for new residents and lease renewals for current residents. This is a salaried, exempt position with a wage range of $40,000 to $50,000. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm, with evenings and weekends as needed.
Essential functions include:
- Provide exceptional customer service and foster a welcoming environment for prospective residents and guests.
- Respond to all in-bound referrals and inquiries. Cultivate resident leads through networking.
- Schedule and facilitate tours.
- In collaboration with Resident Services Director, establish care plan and subsequent monthly fee structure to execute resident agreement.
- Coordinate move-in and tenant attraction/retention activities for residents.
- Conduct systematic reporting on vacant units; maintain units to ensure top quality product.
- Work with a team to market senior living communities.
- Responsible for administrative duties related to leasing including: answering phone calls, emailing, managing confidential documents in an organized manner, and obtaining approved paperwork for price increases or changes in services.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Prior experience in real estate and leasing required. Ability to manage complex financials.
Benefits include: health insurance insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan participation, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
The employee is required to sit, walk or stand for long periods; operate standard office and/or household equipment; provide cares requiring kneeling, bending and reaching; ability to lift 35 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally; and ability to move quickly in an emergency.
Enjoy building your career with us.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.Apply Now