A rewarding career awaits you!
We are seeking a full-time Leasing Manager to facilitate all residency inquiries and to oversee the occupancy process at the Tennyson Senior Living Community (independent apartments, CBRF/RCAC, and memory care units). This 60-unit, 24/7 community is located on Tennyson Lane on Madison’s northeast side and will open in fall 2018. This community offers housing options, health services, food service/dining, housekeeping, transportation, social/educational activities, a Health & Wellness Center and more.
Independent Living is a non-profit organization serving seniors and disabled adults in their own homes and in senior living communities throughout Dane County for more than 40 years.
Essential functions include:
- Achieving and maintaining annual occupancy goals.
- Complete tours with prospective residents and families. Maintain regular contact with prospects.
- Provide administrative support including tracking all prospective resident inquiries daily, maintaining an updated list of available units and monthly fees, ensuring that all leasing and occupancy paperwork is received and completed accurately.
- Experience in customer service with 2-4 years’ office or leasing experience.
- Experience working in a RCAC, CBRF, or independent living facility is strongly preferred.
- Full-time, Non-exempt with occasional evenings and weekends
Start a rewarding career with us today.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!