A rewarding career awaits you!
Independent Living, Inc. offers a multitude of services that create choices for seniors and adults with disabilities. Based in Madison and primarily servicing Dane County, we are a not for profit organization providing personal care, senior communities, Evening Meals on Wheels, home modification and many other services allowing our clients to experience the independence they desire, with the support that they need.
The primary function of the Home Health Aide is to provide hands-on care to help clients with daily living. If you are looking for a meaningful and flexible career opportunity, consider joining our team. Currently we have part-time and full-time openings and we can work around your schedule. Travel time and mileage reimbursement is included. Starting hourly wage range is $11 to $13. We will train you!
- Provide personal cares to help clients stay in their homes for as long as possible.
- Serve as a friendly companion and provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist with meal preparation, laundry, errands, and light housekeeping.
- Attend in-service meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Benefits are pro-rated based on hours worked. Benefits include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, and retirement plan participation.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- GED or high school diploma
- Experience working with seniors or disabled adults
Enjoy building your career with us.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer