A rewarding career awaits you!
Consider joining our team as a Home Health Aide. We are seeking caring and compassionate individuals to help our clients with maintaining their independence, health, and quality of living. Currently we have part-time and full-time openings with flexible hours in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings. Shift differentials and mileage reimbursement is available. We will train you!
- Provide companionship to clients in their homes.
- Assist with meal preparation, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Run errands, such as grocery shopping, for clients.
- Provide personal care to clients.
- Complete and submit necessary records.
- Attend in-service meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Provide other duties as assigned.
- Benefits are pro-rated based on hours worked. Benefits include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, and retirement plan participation.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- GED or high school diploma
- Experience working with seniors or disabled adults
Enjoy building your career with us.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer