A rewarding career awaits you!
We are seeking a full-time Health and Wellness Center Manager to develop, promote, maintain, and supervise a variety of recreational programs and community services. The position will be based out of the Tennyson Senior Living Community (independent apartments, CBRF/RCAC, and memory care units). This 60-unit, 24/7 community is located on Tennyson Lane on Madison’s northeast side and will open in fall 2018. This community offers housing options, health services, food service/dining, housekeeping, transportation, social/educational activities, a Health & Wellness Center and more.
Independent Living is a local non-profit organization serving seniors and disabled adults in their own homes and in senior living communities throughout Dane County for more than 40 years.
Essential functions include:
- Coordinate a full range of programs and services at the Health and Wellness Center to meet community needs.
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the Health and Wellness Center including the development of policies and procedures, safety protocols, admission, assessments and evaluation.
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate program staff instructors and volunteers.
- Assure compliance with local and state rules and regulations related to pool and fitness programs.
- Experience in a health, wellness, and fitness environment
- This is a full-time (40 hours/week) exempt position with occasional evenings and weekends.
Start a rewarding career with us today.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!