Are you looking for a fun and meaningful part-time job opportunity? If so, consider joining our Evening Meals on Wheels team as a Driver. Your role would be to help deliver meals to seniors and adults with disabilities throughout the Greater Madison Area. Company vehicles are available for your use. Hours worked are less than 20 per week Monday through Friday between 2:30pm and 6:00pm. No weekends! This is a casual position with a starting wage of $11 to $12 per hour.
- Take meals to pick-up sites.
- Ensure that volunteers obtain the correct meals for their designated routes.
- Deliver meals to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist with packing meals as needed.
- Monitor maintenance needs of company vehicles.
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License.
- Auto Insurance
Duties may be performed at any of our senior living communities, public spaces or outdoors.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerApply Now