Are you an experienced leader looking for a new opportunity? If so, consider joining our team as the Director of our senior living community on Madison’s West Side. You would be responsible for ensuring optimum resident care, leading a team of dedicated staff, and overseeing operations. The schedule is 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday with evenings and weekends as needed. This is a full-time, salaried position with a starting wage of $60,000. Benefits include: paid time off, health, dental, life, flex, and retirement.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Monitor care needs.
- Orient new residents.
- Market the community proactively.
- Lease units.
- Train, coach, hire, and supervise staff.
- Foster a professional and positive work environment.
- Inspect the property for cleanliness, maintenance repairs, and safety.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Prepare budget and monitor expenses.
- Respond to emergencies as needed.
- Assisted living experience.
- Leasing experience.
- CBRF Certifications (may be completed after hire).
- Administrator License (may be completed after hire).
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer