A rewarding career awaits you!
Independent Living, Inc. is seeking an experienced Chief Housing Officer to maintain high occupancy and quality services at the Tennyson Senior Living Community (independent apartments, CBRF/RCAC, and memory care units). This 60-unit, 24/7 community is located on Tennyson Lane on Madison’s northeast side will open in fall 2018. This community offers housing options, health services, food service/dining, housekeeping, transportation, social/educational activities, a Health & Wellness Center and more.
Essential functions include:
- Professional management of the physical plant and grounds
- Leadership and team building
- Community relations and marketing
- Budget and financial performance
- Regulatory compliance and licensing
- Support to the Owner’s Representative on the construction process for Phase II construction of an additional 75 apartment units opening in 2019
- Providing other services as assigned or required
- Full-time, salaried, exempt
- Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance (employer/employee contribution), sick pay, paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement plan participation and flexible benefit plan (subject to plan waiting periods and eligibility criteria)
Start a rewarding career with us today.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!