A rewarding career awaits you!
Our side-by-side Community Based Residential Facility and Residential Care Apartment Complex in Madison, Wisconsin, is seeking a part-time to full-time, experienced Assisted Living Manager. The manager will oversee high quality health care services. Strong leadership and team building skills are needed to effectively coordinate functions with other key staff members. The manager will be working for The Gardens (RCAC) and Segoe Gardens (CBRF), which are managed by Independent Living, Inc.
Essential functions include:
- Managing/monitoring resident well-being (physical and emotional)
- Training/supervising/scheduling personal care staff
- Creating/maintaining effective health and wellness programs for residents
- Maintaining regulatory compliance with government licensing regulations
- Initiating appropriate and timely communications with health care providers and resident families
- Working collaboratively with other management team members to maintain high occupancy within the communities
- Schedule will start at 24 hours per week and will be increased over time
- Compensation based on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Health Care preferred; however, equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered
- 3-5 years previous CBRF/RCAC work experience
- 3-5 years previous supervisory experience
- Strong public relations and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Wisconsin regulations DHS 83 (CBRF), DHS 89 (RCAC) and Fair Housing Laws
Start a rewarding career with us today.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!