Frank Staniszewski Joins ILI Board of Directors
Written by Admin | August 22, 2017 | In The News
Independent Living, Inc. welcomes Frank Staniszewski as the newest member of the nonprofit organization’s board of directors. Frank was president of Madison Development Corporation from 1985 until his retirement in January 2017. In this role, he oversaw all business lending, real estate development and housing management programs. MDC owns and manages 253 apartments in the Madison area for low- and moderate-income residents. In 2006, Frank started the MDC Venture Debt Fund. Focusing on Dane County’s growing technology business sector, the fund has loaned more than $12 million to date and partnered with a dozen local financial institutions and others. Frank also continues to serve on the City of Madison Economic Development Committee.
Frank joins 10 individuals serving on the board of directors. They are:
- Brent Lindell, board president and market manager with Savant Capital Management;
- Tom Shorter, vice president and attorney with Godfrey & Kahn;
- Douglas Stoffels, board secretary/treasurer and financial analysis manager at American Family Insurance;
- Jocelyn DeWitt, board member and senior vice president/chief information officer with UW Health;
- Herb Held, board member and director of government program at WPS Health Insurance;
- Loretta Himmelsbach, board member and retired nonprofit executive;
- Jo Hoffman, board member and president of BR Diamond Suite;
- Jonathan Jaffery, MD, board member and chief population health officer at UW Hospital & Clinics;
- Heidi Lucarelli, board member and RN and community volunteer;
- and Jane Voichick, board member and professor emerita from UW-Madison.