Are you looking for a meaningful job with a flexible schedule? Whether you’d like to supplement your income or build your career, consider joining our team as an In-Home Caregiver.
Currently we have part-time and full-time openings with no minimum hourly requirement. With clients living throughout the Madison area, we are able to provide work in your desired service area. Pay differentials are available when working weekends and holidays. We provide paid training and education expense reimbursement as well as travel time and mileage reimbursement. The starting wage is $12 to $13 per hour.
- Provide non-medical assistance with daily living activities including: meal preparation, laundry, errands, light housekeeping, showering and dressing. No lifting required.
- Serve as a friendly companion on a one-to-one basis.
- Participate in staff meetings and agency trainings.
If you are looking for a consistent career, benefits are available.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
- Comfortable assisting others with personal hygiene.
- No certification required.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer