Are you looking to use your craftsmanship skills to make a difference? If so, consider joining our Home Modifications team as a Carpenter. Your primary role would be to install equipment and make alternations to the homes of seniors and adults with disabilities throughout Madison. Hours worked will vary based on business need. The schedule is flexible. We will work with your availability within first and second shift hours. This is a casual, hourly position with a starting wage range of $19-$21.
- Install durable medical and home safety equipment including: wheelchair ramps, steps, stairs, grab bars, etc.
- Maintain a positive rapport with customers.
- Collaborate with a team to review completed work, submit documentation, and discuss new client referrals.
- Obtain supplies and maintain tools.
- Participate in agency and industry-related trainings.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and auto insurance
- Wisconsin Dweller Contractor License or ability to posses upon hire
Duties will be performed indoors and outdoors.
Enjoy building your career with us.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.