McKee Park Apartments
This property has many features and amenities for an affordable independent living community including:
- Many utilities included in rent (air conditioning / heat / electric / water & sewer)
- Computer lab with webcams and internet access
- Spacious community room for resident and family gatherings
- On-site beauty salon
- Professional snow removal and on-site maintenance
- Laundry room on each floor
- Raised garden beds
- Private parking
- Location –
- across the street from McKee Farms Park which features musical performances and festivals during the summer
- walking distance to Walgreens
- 5-minute drive to Copps, a major grocery store
- Morning coffee gatherings
- Monthly newsletter
- Birthday parties
- Community potlucks
- Musical performances
- Trivia, Name that Tune, and more!
In addition to our amenities and community inspiring activities, McKee’s office manager also functions as a Services Coordinator. When a need arises for one of McKee’s residents, the Service Coordinator is an excellent resource.
- Pearl Vision Give Back program for those without vison coverage
- Quest Card sign-up (FoodShare program)
- Transportation referrals
- Navigating insurance paperwork
- Internet assistance
- Healthcare coverage options
- Food pantry programs
McKee Park Apartments are Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) financed. We base our rent structure on income with qualified applicants paying 30% of their adjusted gross income as rent, including utilities.
The property has 42 well designed, one-bedroom apartments for adults, ages 62 and older. Pets may be welcome.
To start your new life at McKee Park Apartments, please download and complete the Application or call 608.204.0900 to have one sent to you.