McKee Park Apartments
McKee Park Apartments is an exception, well maintained income-based apartment community in Fitchburg for independent seniors age 62 and better. This affordable community has numerous amenities and conveniences including:
- Utilities included in rent (air conditioning / heat / electric / water & sewer)
- Computer lab with webcams and internet access
- Spacious community room for resident and family gatherings
- On-site beauty salon
- Professional snow removal and on-site maintenance
- Laundry room on each floor
- Raised garden beds
- Private parking Wonderful, location –
- across the street from McKee Farms Park which features musical performances and festivals during the summer
- walking distance to Walgreens
- 5-minute drive to Copps, a major grocery store
- See a sample floor plan
At McKee Park Apartments, we work hard to do more than provide a safe place to live. We foster a sense of community through weekly and monthly opportunities to meet and relax together. Activities include:
- Morning coffee gatherings
- Monthly newsletter
- Birthday parties
- Community potlucks
- Musical performances
- Trivia, Name that Tune, and more!
In addition to our amenities and community inspiring activities, McKee’s leasing manager also functions as a Services Coordinator. When a need arises for one of McKee’s residents, the Service Coordinator is an excellent resource.
- Pearl Vision Give Back program for those without vison coverage
- Quest Card sign-up (FoodShare program)
- Transportation referrals
- Navigating insurance paperwork
- Internet assistance
- Healthcare coverage options
- Food pantry programs
McKee Park Apartments are Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) financed. We base our rent structure on income with qualified applicants paying 30% of their adjusted gross income as rent, including utilities. The property has 42 well designed, one-bedroom apartments for adults, ages 62 and older. Pets may be welcome on a case-by-case basis.
To start your new life at McKee Park Apartments, please download and complete the Application or call 608.273.9330 to have one sent to you.